Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3 Separate Thoughts

1. The clock stopper murmured, "I love you". Then he asked, "Did you hear that?" My answer? "Huh?"

I wasn't able to react! I didn't even hear him clearly and wasn't sure if I heard him right. Did I lose the "moment"? Is there such thing as a "perfect moment" when two people express their feelings at a moment when there seems to be music in the background and butterflies flying around, just like in the movies?

Oh well, I could not even say a word to respond. I am the female counterpart for guys' "torpe".

2. I miss my blog. My Internet has been disconnected and I don't really have the chance now to have it reconnected. I miss whining and bitching out.

3. I am quitting my job today. Finally! Wish me luck, y'all! I will rest and restore my health. Then, I'll embark on a fresh journey, perhaps in a different company or with a small business I've been thinking about.

No comments: