Wednesday, April 11, 2007

wedding bells and wedding dreams

i was supposed to render an hour of pre-shift overtime today but i was too lazy again to get up from my bed. so the 1 hour OT decreased to 30 minutes OT.

my life has been boring again these past few weeks. from work, i go home. i, then, either watch a movie with a dvd i bought from guadalupe, or read a mushy tagalog novel. sounds like a routine of a spinster huh? maybe that's the road that i'm involuntarily taking. being a spinster. and that could be a very surprising route in the eyes of my friends and people who know me. my college friends even expected me to be the first one who will get married in our circle. shockingly, two of my friends got married (of course, before I do). one of them even said that she won't get married and she would just have herself impregnated. but that was, of course, when we were a lot younger.

perhaps, i am still young. hehehe... i would want to enjoy movies, 'baduy' novels and being alone. maybe it's more fun to be bored alone that to be bored with someone.

No comments: