Tuesday, July 18, 2006

women and pigs

why do i have to get affected when i realize that there are only pigs and women? (maybe except my father and some of my guy friends)

i am sad again. too upset to even write...

last night, i was with a friend in an internet cafe to chat. now, here's a guy who wanted to meet up for a cup of coffee. i told my friend about it. and guess what? he was thinking that i will do seb. what i did? i let him read our chat transcript especially the part where i made sure that it was only for a cup of coffee and nothing else.

it is fucking depressing once people judge you. and i got a second dose of it when i met the guy from chat. while he was driving, he kept bragging about how much he earns and how much he can spend in a day because of his "call center" work. he said that their call center is different since they can earn almost 20k a day. wow! and imagine his guts when he held my hand and kept massaging it. "Are you trying to seduce me? Don't try, because you can't." i said. There was no coffee and he didn't even bring me home as he promised. he dropped me off somewhere. jeez... what a jerk!

and now someone told me that it's unfair for me to generalize... have guys been fair? i don't think so. if i only have a gun, for sure, i would have shot every jerk i met.

No comments: