Monday, June 19, 2006

Crazy...

yeah, i'm getting crazy. i've been listening to 1 same song over and over. 'crazy for this girl'. i wonder if there still such a guy. She's got me thinking about her constantly --no guy can ever sing this. guys may be in love with a girl but a guy cannot think of her like this... a guy can sometimes be crazy for a girl but he would let his feelings take over him. while girls can always throw caution away.

this is a song i've always been amazed with. so as halaga by paroka ni edgar. i've never met such guy. well maybe i've met him but he's just crazy for another girl... yeah, i've met guys like that. they're just not for me though.

like my dad, he's crazy about my mom even if she's soooo moody. i don't know if he has ever been unfaithful. but so far, i've never seen them fight because my dad has always been patient and understanding. well, my mom is always gracious when it comes to my dad anyway.

No comments: